I was scrolling through my feed and thought, “Wow, we are in desperate need of some Brandon Uranowitz content!” So here I am going to list everything I love about him that currently comes to mind!
1. His Broadway.com dressing room tour from “An American in Paris.” Especially the part where he talks about the Rent tour and his dog being a 30 Pound domestic terrorist.
2. I’m so happy for him in “Prince Of Broadway!”
3. I love the video of him with his boyfriend, Zachary Prince, singing “What Would I Do?” It is very sweet. During the “We’re just gonna skip that stage” line Brandon says “No we’re not.” It is just sweet. This took place at 54 Below!
4. Also at 54 Below, there is footage of him with Andrew Rannells doing Falsettos “Concert-style.” 5. The entirety of An American in Paris. I love that show and he was “‘S Wonderful” in it.
6. His American and Paris line-mishap-forgetting horror story is so funny.
7. The cartwheel in “Everyone Hates His Parents.”
8. HIS TWO TONY AWARD NOMINATIONS!
9. I don’t know “Baby It’s You!” incredibly well, but 👏
10. His portrayal of Mendel was amazing. It was comedic yet serious and he captured emotional at all of the appropriate times.
11. His episode on the Tyler Mount vlog!
12. His VIBRATO. ❤️
13. I would’ve killed to see him as Mark Cohen in Rent. I know he was perfect.
Anyways I’m so tired and am going to end this here, it seems appropriate as 13 is my favorite number. The weekend is over but I have high hopes for a great week.
I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. I loved watching Trista’s live today, it makes my week. Goodnight everyone. #BrandonUranowitz #AnAmericanInParis #Falsettos
#BabyItsYou #Broadway #Rent